Blackjack is the most popular card game in the world. It has been around for centuries, and some blackjack games have not changed since they were first created. This article will cover five ways blackjack can be rigged so you know what to look out for at your next blackjack game!
Five ways Blackjack can be rigged:
- The blackjack dealer’s hole card can be switched with the deck or another dealt-out card. The blackjack dealer has access to their playing cards at all times, and they may not shuffle the deck but instead deal out from a large pile of already shuffled hands.
- Blackjacks are paid according to an arbitrary rule set by casino management (i.e., pays only on blackjacks when there is no more blackjack insurance). Players might think blackjacks pay less than regular natural wins. These rigged rules reduce player odds for casinos to win more money over time.
- The blackjack dealer can deal himself a blackjack on purpose. If he has blackjacks in his hand, the team will lose because they cannot beat that type of hand.
- The blackjack dealer can peek at players’ cards. If the blackjack dealer looks at a player’s hand and knows what they have, they can make the player lose and win blackjacks for themselves.
- Card counting is frowned upon, and it’s technically illegal, so you’re risking being thrown out if you try to do this (although some casinos might allow it). Card counters take note of how many cards have been dealt from the shoe (the deck), their values, and what position they occupy to predict whether or not another card with a certain value should be expected next. This information allows them to bet more money when there is an advantage for doing so and helps them reduce losses by betting less money when there is an unfavorable situation. Visit 토토사이트to learn practice avoiding all of this.
Steer clear of all these game rigs if you want to win big!